Sunday 2 March 2014

HKGOLDEN.com (第二屆高登男神)

I really didn't know how to translate 男神, direct translation would be God of Men? Something more appropriate would be like.... Best Men Celebrity or something like that...? Anyway, this is a competition held by Hong Kong's Number 1 forum site, HKGOLDEN.com, in which users vote their own very male celebrity that has reached a god level to them... Or at least, that's what I think. I did my best to translate everything, but you people must know that my Chinese is actually quite half-bucket and I rather major in English.

This year would be the second competition, the first was last year and the results was as following:

So yes, Kenneth Ma won it last year.

Anyway, the voting process this year starts with a forum in which users nominate who they want, and then 16 was chosen and another forum was created in which users can vote who is their 男神. 

The voting format is as following:

########################### 

高登ID (HKGolden.com ID):XXXXXX 

首選 (First choice- 5 points): X號(Candidate Number) / XXX (Candidate Name)
次選 (Second choice- 3 points): X號 / XXX 
三選 (Third choice- 1 point): X號 / XXX 
########################### 

And the candidates this year are:


01號 / 林雪 (Lam Suet)
02號 / 張國榮 (Leslie Cheung)
03號 / 吳彥祖 (Daniel Wu)
04號 / 何韻詩 (Denise Ho - yes, she is female, but she's just too... male?)
05號 / 謝霆鋒 (Nicholas Tse)
06號 / 張家輝 (Nick Cheung)
07號 / 胡鴻鈞 (Hubert Wu)
08號 / 吳鎮宇 (Francis Ng)
09號 / 周潤發 (Chow Yun Fat)
10號 / 黃子華 (Dayo Wong)
11號 / 陳冠希 (Edison Chan)
12號 / 陳展鵬 (Ruco Chan)
13號 / 張耀揚 (Roy Cheung)
14號 / 周國賢 (Endy Cheung)
15號 / 馬國明 (Kenneth Ma)
16號 / 郭偉亮 (Eric Kwok)

....And the current results?


"DAYO WONG LEADING BY A DOUBLE! :D"


Yes, Dayo Wong is leading by a lot, a great double to be specific, and oh am I simply delighted. Yes, I support Dayo as well. 

So, not so closely following behind is the late Leslie Cheung, it seems like his fans are still everywhere. After Leslie would be Denise Ho (everybody seems to think it's fun voting a female as 男神), followed by Kenneth Ma (4), Nicholas Tse (5), Chow Yun Fat (6), Hubert Wu (7), Daniel Wu (8), Francis Ng (9), Ruco Chan (10), Lam Suet (11), Edison Chan (12), Nick Cheung (13), Endy Cheung (14), Roy Cheung (15), and lastly, Eric Kwok (16).

And I am here calling for people who are interested to please vote. No, I am not displease with the results (I mean, Dayo leading by so much!), but where are Ruco's fans?! Please, fans of Ruco, emerge and try to push Ruco up! I don't think he could get the first or anywhere close to the first 3 by now, but how about Top 5? And Francis fans too! 

(No, I don't think anybody can push Dayo down by now, and I don't want anybody to)

So the voting deadline ends at 8th March 2014, at 23:59 (+GMT 8:00). So there's still time, people! If you can, please try to vote and raise your own idol up! 

Of course, my own idol is currently at the top place now. *smirks* He was third last year, so maybe this year, he'll emerge top? I really hope so! 

For more information or if you want to vote, please go to here. It's in Chinese, but with my guide... you probably can manage, right? If you can't, then feel free to comment. Oh, and you can also always comment here on who you are supporting. 

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment